Urban Tracert Urban Tracert

Dang man

You're very consistent when it comes to making something new each time. This one is 6 months old now, but still, I love your stuff all the way through (except Champion, I hated that one lol) What program do you use for this? A lot of it seems unfamiliar to me.

One (long loop) One (long loop)

Whoa! First real Original I've heard in Forever!

I loved that. Sounded like 007 decided to take on a Final Fantasy 7 mission. Incredible work, and I never thought I'd hear something this great out of random selection. (WHO GAVE YOU A 3/10?? MA GET THE GUN!)
Take that and make a completed song from it! Very nice as a loop too.
To adidas: This is a LOOP. changing pace too much would screw it up.

Torrential Uprising - Loop Torrential Uprising - Loop

OW!!!

This song has great ideas, but if there was any song you should have swallowed your pride and used an equalizer and some re-mastering, it was this one.

Winterwind-NS responds:

that was quite homo
although ur right, i didnt spend much time on mastering cuz i misunderstood the contest deadline, its a lot better not, but i cant resubmit
thanks for the review
tho i dont feel 2/10 is wut this song deserves cuz of clarity.. lol

DreamSphere DreamSphere

Very nice.

Excellent work, very good ideas, sounds cool as hell. I'm impressed enough that I'm typing a review for the first time since I joined NG some months ago. Without any long criticism, the clarity seems a little weak - all I would say is go back and perfect it a bit, change the pressure on some sounds, etc. I may ask for your participation in a project of mine sometime! Not NG Flash game either. Terms say I cant put that here though.

My Compliments on a great track.